Finally posting some pics from Luke's Birthday.
Luke turned four on Nov. 25. He started the day by going to school as usual. I brought cookies to school for his birthday treat to share with the other kids. Kind of stinky that he can't even eat one of his own birthday treats, although he did thoroughly enjoy making a big cookie mess! That evening we gave him a Thomas Big Loader train track for his birthday. Once we finally got it set up he really liked watching it. He had a lot of fun with his birthday balloons too.
One of Luke's favorite parts of the school day... washing his hands.
Luke gets a birthday present after getting his new SpongeBob jammies on.
Because Luke's birthday is so close to Thanksgiving, we combined his birthday party along with our big Thanksgiving celebration. It was a big day... 35 people came over for the big Thanksgiving feast and helped us celebrate Luke turning four!
Makin' another mess! This birthday thing is great!
(Yes, he's four, even though he has a #3 candle on his cake... I forgot to buy birthday candles.)
I bet I'll get to wash my hands and play in the water again!
Sharing some cuddles with Great Grandma.
"I'm not interested, OK?"





4 comments:
Luke, it looks like you had a GREAT birthday! Love your new SpongeBob pajamas! :-)
Looks like a wondeful day, he is so sweet and I hope you all bring him to the conference next summer.
Do he really love Thomas or just the fact that the toy you got him moved? I have tons of Thomas stuff that I hope Bailey will let me get rid of soon and they are the plastic trains that run on the tracks. They sit in his room and he never plays with them but he will not part with them yet...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Happy belated birthday Luke! Wow have you grown since the last time we checked your blog!!!! Looks like you have a lot of friends and or cousins to help you celebrate. Hope you have been good this year so Santa will stop at your house. Wishing you warm thoughts and hopefully we can meet someday. Merry Christmas!
Andrew and Nicole Schmidt
Luke I sure do think of you often, Hope you are having lots of fun on your Christmas vacation and playing with all your new toys. I miss you very much. I miss your Mom too she is a wonderful person, she helped make our time at home for Christmas great! Thank You Shelly. God bless and hope to see you guys soon!! Laura
Post a Comment