Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter Sunday...

Luke found his Easter basket, with a little help, hiding behind his favorite Elmo chair. I moved Elmo away hoping he would pay more attention to his Easter basket, but Luke is just thinkin', "Hey, gimme my Elmo chair back!!!"


Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's (wasn't exactly interested in hunting for eggs)...


Getting warmer...


You can always count on Grandma to help out.

Alex, professional Easter egg hunter...


Had enough of that!


Easter was such a busy day that I failed to get a good picture of Luke all dressed up in his Easter clothes. But I promise I will dress him in his Easter clothes again and have a little photo shoot. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Love the pics, glad you had a nice Easter and Luke, Eva was not into looking for eggs either just throwing them across the room...LOL!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Andrew Jacob Schmidt said...

Luke is getting so big! What a neat and memorable Easter you created for your kids! I love the egg hunt. What fun!

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Happy (late) Easter, Luke! Love all the new pics of you!