Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Picnic and a Program at the Park

Luke's class ended the school year by having a potluck picnic and a program for the parents at the park. The program was cute... he watched his para sign the songs to him and stood with his class like a very big boy. He looked so cute as a puppy!

Luke made his debut as a puppy by walking through the dog house.


Luke was the "I" in "BINGO"


Luke and Sandy.



Luke and Ginny. Luke was pretty excited that day.



Since pics of Luke and I are so hard to come by, I figured I should post this one... even though Luke isn't looking.

1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

You are the cutest little puppy ever!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva