Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

CHARGEing Strong

My friend Crystal, who I met at the CHARGE conference in July, started an online store called CHARGEing Strong in honor of her adorable little daughter Eva. She has quite a variety of things (shirts, caps, mugs, etc.) and the proceeds go to benefit the CHARGE Syndrome Foundation. To check out her store click on http://www.cafepress.com/chargeingstrong/ . I took some pictures of Luke in his new CHARGEing Strong t-shirt.


Kinda looks like he's CHARGEing Strong, doesn't it?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

great to c ur new blog ill b bak lol

Unknown said...

Very cute! He is adorable just zooming with his walker.

Crystal M. said...

That is awsome!! I saw you ordered that shirt on my site, it tells me who ordered what and I was so happy to see you got one. I am also working on more sign name shirts and Luke is next on my list!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva