Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome to Luke's new blog

I decided recently to start this blog site for Luke after hearing from several regular Luke-followers that I should update more often, and I thought a blog site was a better place to do that. I'll continue to update on Luke's Caring Bridge site like I usually do, giving my regular and scarce one to two month journal entries that I'm notorious for. The Caring Bridge site has been awesome for us to have over these last three years, almost like an old friend, so we hope you'll continue to visit and sign there too.

Sorry to say I don't have any pictures to post yet on Luke's blog because our computer has been down for quite a while now (which is why I haven't been able to check in on any of our little CHARGE friends lately). We had to clean everything off of it and I just haven't had a chance to get all my pictures back on yet. But not too worry, it won't be long. I'm lost without all my pictures.

It seemed like yesterday was the turn-around day for Luke after his surgery last Friday. He was feeling so much better and playing more, and he even just looked better. This last week has been kind-of an up and down recovery time for Luke, happy and playing for a while, then going to being upset off and on. He hasn't really been wanting to sit or stand a whole lot and has been spending a lot of time laying. Hoping this week we can get him up and at 'em again and back into his routine. I'll post again soon on how Luke's week is going and get some pictures on here too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog Luke.
Look forward to some pictures.
Love Grandma Renee

amy and mighty max said...

WOOO HOOO! So excited that you are going to update more! Love reading about Mr. Luke!

Amy and Max :)