Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hoping all the wonderful moms I know had a very Happy Mother's Day!!!

I'm limited on recent pictures of the kids and I together, since I always seem to be behind the camera, so I thought I'd flash back to one of my best mommy moments. This picture was taken shortly after we brought Luke home from the NICU. What a wonderful feeling it was, after 3 months, to be all together in our living room for a family picture!



The nasty little strep throat bug has been making the rounds at our house. There are four different bottles of antibiotics on the counter. It started with me, then Alex, then Luke and Taylor. Because Luke and Taylor only got sick with it yesterday, we stuck around home today and did some grilling for supper with my mom and my family. Luke konked out early in the evening, so he's wide awake now and we are currently having a little night party.

Tomorrow, we have an appointment with Pulmonology, which is long-overdue. This doesn't thrill me too much. We don't really seem to get much out of the pulmonology appointments, besides the ability to call them and get meds prescribed over the phone when a respiratory infection hits. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Pulmonologist always puts in his notes that Luke has cerebral palsy instead of CHARGE syndrome? Hmmm. I am hoping, however, to get his opinion on why he thinks Luke still needs oxygen when he sleeps. We were hoping his need for oxygen would be gone by now, although it has improved some.

Also, here's a couple cute sleepy moments over the last couple of weeks I haven't had a chance to post until now.


Luke fell asleep holding one of his favorite toys. Who needs stuffed animals when you have hard plastic toys?



1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Very sweet and I am glad you had a nice mothers day. It was cold and raining here so we are doing my mothers day outing I asked for on Saturday. We are going to the zoo, I love the zoo and we went last year, it was so nice!!

Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
PS I love Luke's sleepy pics they are so sweet!!