A couple of weeks ago, we moved Luke into a big boy bed. Shortly after, I got sick with strep throat and didn't quite get to finish his room up the way I wanted. I was meaning to post pictures right away but that didn't happen. The other night I finally got some pictures, and as you can see, Luke really likes his new sleeping arrangements.
Luke's classic "hand over the eye". So big and yet so little.
Always so happy!
Getting very sleepy.
About 15 minutes later...





5 comments:
He is so cute in his big boy bed! I love the cars on the blanket. Luke is so adorable!
I second those opinions! That is a really cool bed set. It seems when you have boys finding cute things like that is a little harder. What a great milestone for Luke too! I wonder when we will get our Luke in his own room, no telling how long it will take for him to grow into a big boy bed.
I hope the suggestions the pulmonologist made will help get Luke off oxygen. It is good that he only needs it at night though. Do you use a mist collar at night with the oxygen or does it not work that way? We have a hard time finding a happy medium, either Luke has too many secretions and coughs all night, or he is so dry he is all gunked up in the morning. I thought I wanted Luke to be more dry, until he got more dry and all it meant was thicker secretions and more coughing.
I hope you all are feeling a bit better! I will be glad for it to stay warm and for us all to hopefully stay healthy!
Take care!
Very cute!! Eva is getting her big girl bed this year I am just alittle worried about her falling out of bed because she is a mover.
You ae adorable Luke!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Luke, love your new Cars bed! You look so cute in it!
Sweet dreams!
Leslie & Katie
Congrats on the big bed Luke!!
Post a Comment