Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 20, 2008

A New Little Angel in Heaven

Before I can even think about posting the next post, I have to take a moment to honor the memory of a beautiful little boy named Jayden. Heaven welcomed Jayden after he lost his battle with his genetic disorder last Tuesday. I met Jayden and his mom Vicki online a couple of years ago when they thought Jayden might have CHARGE syndrome. Turned out he didn't have CHARGE, but I was already attached to this sweet little boy with his beautiful smile and kissable cheeks and continued to follow Jayden's CaringBridge site. His mom Vicki was such a wonderful mom to this special little boy, it's no wonder God chose her for the job. Jayden has touched my heart, and the hearts of many, and he will not be forgotten. Fly high, sweet Jayden.

I always loved this picture of Jayden cuddling with his big brother.




You can visit Jayden's CaringBridge page by clicking on his link to the right.

1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

What a sweet way to honor Jayden.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva