Finally... Halloween pics...
The first three are kind of blurry...
Luke the dinosaur.
My scary boys... Alex the brain guy and Luke the dinosaur. Luke wasn't crazy about wearing the head part of his costume. As you can see I tried to paint Luke's face green, which didn't last... well I tried anyway.
Ready to go Mom!
Here we go!
It was a beutiful night for trick or treating so Luke rode in the wagon for a while.
This is the famous Halloween house in our town. It's decked out every year.

Alex, pretending to be one of the monsters in the yard.
At Grandma & Grandpa's house...
"I think I'm done with this dinosaur business Mom."
Fellow trick-or-treaters: Pac-man Taylor, Supergirl Victoria, Obi-wan Isaac and Luke's cousins, Stormtrooper Jacob and Witchy-poo Maggie.
Checkin' out big sis's Pac-Man costume.
Luke and Maggie: "Should I go for the hat or the hair?"
"Hmmm... maybe the hat!"
And he looks so innocent. Well really he is. Luke did not actually get the hat or the hair, witchy-poo removed both herself.
"We're bored... can we go home now?





2 comments:
Luke, you were a super-cute dinosaur for Halloween!
He is the cutest Dinosaur I have ever seen!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment