Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who needs all this stuff?

I keep a container full of various smaller toys that Luke has, that would just get lost and fall to the bottom if I put them in Luke's main toy box with his bigger toys. Things such as blocks, balls, little cars, etc. Well, occasionally that container gets brought out and dumped out to see if anything sparks Luke's interest that didn't the last time. Luke is very hard to please in the toy department, with very limited interest in things that most other kids would love. He picks his very few favorites and that's all he plays with. So we keep trying... and usually he will pull one or two toys of the mix that catch his attention and study them briefly before he decides that they too, are not worth his time, and toss them aside with the rest of rejects. It does look like fun though, doesn't it?



2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

I have to go through Eva's toys soon we are running out of room, I mean they do not really out grow these toys for a long time so its hard to just remove them. How many baby toys could she really need right. Its so hard. With Christmas coming its really hard to figure out what to get her. I hope Luke showed you some new toys he is interested in.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Katie has a box of toys just like this--and her favorite activity with them is to go through them and toss them all aside too! Must be a CHARGE thing! :-)