Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Hi" from Luke

Big news in the Snyder house... Luke waved yesterday for the very first time! I have no picture of the big event yet, but I do have witnesses. Grandma Shari, Daddy and I (and Luke's vision consultant, Nicole) all witnessed Luke very intentionally waving back at Grandma as she waved to him and said "Hi Luke.", not just once, but 3 or 4 times. Oh... the little things in life... they're not so little in this house! This is a big step for Luke and learning sign language!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

AWSOME LUKE KEEP IT UP!!!
Oh and just so you know I am waving hi to you right now!! :)
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Life is Great said...

Way to go Luke; great job!!

amy and mighty max said...

WOOOO HOOOO! Congrats Luke and family! That's super fun!


XOXO Amy and Max