Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Very Fine Turkey Day

Sorry we went missing for a while. Apologies to all those who check Luke's blog often for updates. I've been busy working on getting Luke into his own room and that has been no small job! LOTS of stuff to clean out and get organized. He is sleeping in his own room now but not by his choice. We've been having to wait until he falls asleep on the floor at night in the living room and then carry him into his crib in his new room when he's out cold so he doesn't know and have a fit. Needless to say, when he wakes up in the morning and finds out where he is, he is none to happy either. I feel like a big meanie fooling him like that but it's about the only way he'll sleep in there now. He is one stubborn little boy.

We had a nice Thanksgiving. We spent part of the afternoon on Thanksgiving at Luke's Auntie Kim's and Uncle Clint's house with the Snyder side of the family. Luke did pretty well with the commotion until he finally fell asleep in their big comfy chair with daddy. The second half of the day was spent back at our house with my side of the family, so we got to have two big turkey dinners. Way too much food in one day! Because I was busy cooking and cleaning up after dinner I failed to take any pictures with my side of the family. I hate it when that happens! So anyway, here are some pictures from the first part of the day:

Luke and Daddy...



Getting very sleepy...


Taylor and Baby Charli...


Uncle Joel, entertaining the crowd as usual...


Luke also received his first hearing aids last Tuesday. I'll post more on that as soon as I can. Gotta go now and get ready for another big day... Luke and Josh's birthday party today!

1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am sure Luke will get use to his own room soon.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva