Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Bath with Clothes and No Water?

Yep. That's what Lukes like to do. Take a bath, whether he's naked with water... or not. Luke loves his baths so much that he often heads for the bathroom and reaches to be picked up and put in the tub. I'm sure he would much prefer to do this with water so he could kick and splash but since that's not always convenient when he wants, we just put him in the tub in his clothes instead, which seems to make him happy too. Here are pictures from today's "bath".





1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

AAWW!! Luke you are funny, that made me think of what one of the speakers were talking about at the conference about how his son also loved bathes. I think of that story offen.
Eva loves her bathes too and I can not wait to get her bathseat!!
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva