Well, trying to take the perfect picture of my four kids to send out on Christmas cards has been quite a challenge the past three years and it was no different this year. Our little Luke can be quite uncooperative when it comes to getting a good picture. And when he does cooperate, my other kids are looking off in ga-ga land or something. Since none of these pictures were good enough to send out on Christmas cards, I thought I'd at least post them here. I think you'll see what I mean.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Getting the perfect Christmas card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey the 3rd one is not so bad, I know what you mean tho its hard when you have more then one kid and then to add special needs to the mix.
I think they are not that bad.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment