Luke has been feeling better since Christmas Day. I think he still needs to clear some junk out of his lungs, but at least he's feeling good and happy again. His little respiratory bug put a damper on our Christmas Eve. Luke and I had to stay home while Jon and the kids went to his parents. I think it's the first Christmas Eve I've missed over there, so that was no fun. But I did catch the second half of "It's a Wonderful Life" on TV, which I've never seen before, so that part was kind of nice and peaceful. Christmas Day went good over at my parents. Luke was happy, but only made it for a couple of hours before falling asleep. Just tuckered out from being sick I'm sure. So... I don't have any pictures of Luke on Christmas, but I do have a few I took before he got sick that I haven't posted yet.
Luke likes to crawl into his room and stand by his crib till someone puts him in. Sometimes he tries to climb in himself...
Oh Christmas Tree...
Luke likes to play with the remote control almost as much as daddy does...
"Hmmm... the remote is way over there, how'm I gonna get it?"
"Maybe I can reach it."
"OK, I'm done with it now. You can have it Taylor."
Luke and big sis...
Such a happy boy. I love this one...

Alex and Josh...

Alex's 7th birthday was on Dec. 20th. We celebrated his birthday along with his cousin William, who also turned 7 four days earlier...

Kickin' back in his new recliner...
Christmas Eve...
Luke wasn't feelin' so good on Christmas Eve and fell asleep early, or maybe he was just anxious for Santa to come...





3 comments:
Great pics!! I love your new recliner, Luke--you look awfully comfy in it! :-)
Hugs,
Leslie & Katie
Glad you are feeling a bit better and I LOVE that recliner how cool is that to have your own chair that no one else can sit in. Way to snag that one Luke...hee hee!!
Hugs and Happy New Year,
Crystal and Eva
Great pictures of your precious family, wishing you the best for a new year!!
Post a Comment