OK, I've been tagged by Crystal (Eva's mom) to spill the beans about the top 5 things no one knows about me. So here it goes:
1. I'm a little clausterphobic. OK, maybe a lot. Not so much with being in small spaces in general, but if I know I'm stuck or can't get out, I start to feel like I can't breathe and it drives me crazy!
2. I like to eat ketchup on just about everything! I don't even wanna start listing things I like it on or I'll gross everyone out.
3. I love to play poker. Mainly Texas Hold 'Em. Regularely, you could say. OK, this little tidbit is more for the fellow CHARGE moms reading this. My family and friends around here can completely disregard this one since this is already common knowledge.
4. My latest little obsession is playing my kids' Guitar Hero game on Playstation. I am now playing well on the "medium" difficulty but still working on "hard". That orange button's a killer.
5. I am stealing this one from Crystal, but it applies to me too. When I went to California last summer it was my first time on an airplane. The ride there was a little tough for me especially at the end, but the ride home was much better considering our original flight was cancelled and our tickets were replaced with first class tickets on a flight a few hours later. This might have something to do with my little clausterphobia problem.
Well, that is all I will be revealing at this time. I now tag MK, Vicki, Marta and Corrie.
Monday, January 7, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Great list I love poker too I was in the finals on friday to win a $1200 travel voucher I was in 8th place our of 30 people so I would say being the 2nd time I played in a group like that other then at home I did pretty good.
Thanks for the list,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment