Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog, a special place where my mommy and daddy can share me with you. Mommy made this site so she could write about me, show off lots of pictures of me, and tell you all about the things I'm doing. She sure does love me a lot. We hope you won't forget to leave a comment when you visit. Mommy loves to know you were here. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Luke's Hearing Aids

Here's a close-up of of Luke's left hearing aid. The other one is orange because we just have loaner aids right now on a trial. Maybe you can see the little orange light that tells you if they're on or off. We have trouble keeping them on his ears, especially the right one, so we have to use tape. He's been wearing both his speaking valve and his hearing aids at the same time lately. Today he was playing with his voice a lot with happy high-pitched squealing noises. He really seems to enjoy the sound of his own voice. It's so cute!


1 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Great Job Luke!! We use tape on Eva sometimes but today I found her other huggie we have had forever and I couldnt find it and that worked so much today with her glasses and hearing aid on her little floppy ear its so hard.
Keep up the great work and I hope you can get him making sounds on video I would love to hear him.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva