Today this sweet little boy, named Julian, lost his battle with cancer. I've been following Julian's Carepage since I met his mom, Mimi, online last summer after she started visiting Luke's website. She's the one that sent Luke that nice ball blankie you always see him with, which tells a lot about what an amazing person she is. I am so sad for this family. It's amazing how you can completely fall in love with a little boy you've never even met, but I did. He was such a sweetheart and he will be missed so much. Please pray for Julian's family during this difficult time.
Here's a link to Julian's Carepage: http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=JuliansWorld&uniq=506943&extrefid=tlcupdate






1 comments:
I just read his careing pages site and my keyboard is filled with tears. She writes so well and I felt like I was there.
I am so sorry for their loss and I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva
Post a Comment